CMW knows the importance of fast and reliable service to keep your fleet on the road. That’s why we offer fleet customers the control and convenience you would expect of a business service. Whether you’re managing a half dozen vehicles or 50, we can help make your job easier.
Purchase Limit Control
Your company can maintain the control of your fleet maintenance and expenses by specifying service restrictions and purchase limits.
Monthly, Itemized Billing
You'll receive one monthly invoice summarizing the services performed on your entire fleet.
Verification of vehicle and driver data prior to service helps reduce fraudulent expenditures.
Your Choice of Payment Options
You choose the payment method that makes sense for you and your company; whether it's billed, cash, or credit card.
Your 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
Backed by nearly 30 years of experience and track record of doing business in San Luis Obispo.
√ We service and repair American & Import vehicles
√ We can fix your Cars, SUV’s, Vans and Trucks
√ We'll perform warranty service on your new car ... no need for a trip to your dealer
√ We've been the home of "Excellent and Ethical Auto Repair," for nearly 30 years
√ Courtesy rides to and from our location to anywhere within SLO
√ We check engine lights, certified smog checks, air conditioning, and wash your car!
√ AAA Approved, ASE Certified & Satisfaction Guaranteed ASE Certified logo
√CAR CARE CLUB Discount Packages
Alerts from edmunds.com
U.S. Federal Auto Safety recalls
• Auto Repair Services
• Fleet Account Service
• Mechanical Repair
• Automotive Engine Repair or Replacement
• Diesel Service and Repair
• Clutch Repairs & Replacement
• Steering and Suspension Service
• Power Steering
• Exhaust System
• Transmission Service, Repair or Replacement
• Cooling System Service (Water Pumps, Radiators, etc.)
• Air Intake Cleaning & Filter Changing
• No-Start Diagnostics / Driveability Diagnostics
• Differential & Transfer Case (4WD) Service
• Belt, Hoses and Wiper Blade Replacement
• Timing Belt or Chain Replacement
• Electrical, Wiring and Electronics
• Battery Replacement and Service
• Anti-Lock Brake Service & Diagnostics
• Computer Diagnostics
(Check Engine Light, Air Bag Light, etc.)
• Electrical and/or Wiring Problems
• Interior / Exterior Lighting Replacement
• Regular Maintenance
• Tune-Ups, Air Filters, Fuel Filters
• Oil, Lube and Filter Service
• Factory Scheduled Maintenance
(30K, 60K, 90K, 105K)
• Fuel Injection Cleaning & Service
• Preventive Maintenance & Fluid Flushes
• Heating & Air Conditioning Service
• Wheels and Tires
• Tire Repairs or Replacement
• Wheel Balancing & Alignments
• Tire Sales